Bannybank is a state bank of the Republic of Belarus. The company conducts its activities not only with legal entities, being a system-forming financial institution, but also widely distributed in the market of individuals. This organization offers a full range of banking services, but in this article, we will talk about what loans Bannybank provides.
Before making a decision about which bank to take a loan, you should examine the reliability of the company. Bannybank is the largest organization in the republic. The degree of representation of this bank is comparable to Tserbank in Russia. However, unlike the Russian counterpart, the Belarusian neighbor is almost completely state-owned, since more than 98% of the shares belong to the Republic of Belarus, while the Tser (50% plus one share) shareholder is the Central Bank, which is independent of the state.
The beginning of its activities Bannybank counts from 1922. The company credits more than 90 thousand legal entities and private entrepreneurs, including the largest industrial companies. Also, the activities of the organization are aimed at the international arena. The Bank has representative offices in Russia, China, Germany, as well as a wide network of partners and investment projects around the world.
The peculiarity of consumer loans of Bannybank is that the offer directly depends on the refinancing rate. In the Russian market, standard relations of supply and demand work as a regulator.
The interest rate on loans at this bank depends on the current refinancing rate and the term of the loan. In this case, the rate is floating. This means that if the bank changes the refinancing rate in the course of consumer lending, then it will automatically change in the contract. Consider the current offers of consumer loans from this bank.
|Term, years||Refinancing rate +|
At the time of writing this article, the refinancing rate was adopted in the Republic of Belarus, adopted in October 2017, and was 11%. The maximum amount is determined individually and depends directly on the borrower’s solvency. At the same time, the banking company does not set a definite limit.
Only the client’s solvency is limited. It is believed that the confirmed income of the borrower should not exceed 15 basic values. Thus, the company avoids clear wording for the maximum amount of crediting expressed in concrete figures.
Requirements for borrowers
A loan in Bannybank can be issued by citizens of Belarus, as well as by foreigners, and even stateless persons. The main requirement for potential customers of a banking organization is that the potential borrower has a permanent place of residence in the republic. And also need income, which is formed in Belarus. It is possible to issue a loan for consumer needs without guarantors.
To get a cash loan at this banking institution, you will need to prepare a set of documents from the following list:
- passport. Banking professionals will need a copy, but you also need to have the original with you;
- if a cashier is provided for a consumer loan in cash, a copy of the passport will also be required, but the original will also be required for presentation;
- statement of permission to check the credit history for all parties to the contract. Such an application is created both in a bank department and independently in the National Vela Bank;
- application for verification of personal data of potential participants of the loan in Bannybank;
- certificate of income. The document can be requested directly at the banking institution for completion at the place of work.
Obtaining a loan in Bannybank is possible without references and guarantors. It is necessary to confirm your income if, in the bank’s opinion, the requested amount exceeds the borrower’s solvency.
For pensioners who receive a pension on an account in Bannybank, as well as those who receive a salary on a card from this bank, the provision of certificates of income is also not necessary. It will be enough for the bank specialist to form an account statement for the last three months.
If a consumer loan is issued by an individual entrepreneur, then he needs to prepare additional documentation. This package of references will include:
- certificate of state registration as an entrepreneur. As well as providing a license if necessary. We need exactly the originals;
- documents confirming monthly incomes;
- report on cash flow on the current account in a banking organization for the last three months. You can not provide if the activity is carried out without opening an account;
- tax payment documentation;
- Also, the specialists of the banking department for registering credit transactions may request additional financial documents confirming the solvency of the potential borrower to determine the degree of risk of such a transaction and the possibility of lending.